Donate to 23 Elephants Theatre Company

23 Elephants Theatre Company is supported by a fiscal sponsorship in partnership with Fractured Atlas, a non-profit umbrella organization that specializes in helping arts organizations meet fundraising goals. This partnership is vital to our goal of transitioning to a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization where arts and arts education can be the full time focus. We are chasing our dream of becoming mission based, creative, thriving, and innovative theatre here in the Bay Area and we need your help.

After closing out 2018 with an epic production of Les Misérables and a sold out run of Wizard of Oz, Young Performers Edition, we are ready to tackle 2019! We are continuing to dream big, with plans to create a Tiny Space Theatre out of our former storage room; produce the Monkey King, a west coast premiere of a brand new musical for young performers; workshop an original musical written by Steven Hess and Daniel Savio; and produce our first all ages musical, Barnum, which tells the story of P.T. Barnum, one of the most original and extraordinary men in American history.

We need your support! ‘Resilience’ is our mantra for 2019. Producing theatre is tough work, and getting it funded is one or our biggest challenges. Our end of the year fundraising goal for 2018 is $15,000. If every person on our email list donated just $23 right now we'd meet that goal! Please support the arts! And check out what we've done: We've worked with more than 500 young people in 2018, who have performed for audiences of more than 3,000! We've awarded  more than $9,000 dollars in scholarship assistance! Our little non-profit generates more than 80% of it's income from ticket sales and enrollment! The other 20% comes from generous donors like you! Click the link and Make your donation today!

We are deeply grateful for your support!